Hello!!

Mikael Hansson EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jan 22 22:08:34 CET 2010

android skrev:
> Hello Musicbarians!
>
> I hope you are all well I used to be on this list years ago, and look
> forward to reconnecting with everyone here! I've been collecting more
> hardware synths and writing more frequently. I have a soundcloud
> account which I'll link soon. What's been going on?

Welcome back!

It's the same as usual here, some things...

...babies....lots of babies (not babes, so there's still a male
dominance on the list, about 100% :) )

...three CD's produced by the bar for the RPMchallenge ->
http://music-bar.org/ , only two are up though but Joost mentioned the
third would come up this spring.

...my impression is that there have been a huge amount of tracks
produced in the last five years by the bar members.

...we're getting old, at least some of us :)

/Micke