London on a Sunday?

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jan 7 22:06:26 CET 2010

> I'm going here with my family next Saturday
> http://www.hrp.org.uk/TowerOfLondon/

..and just a short stroll across Tower Bridge(charmingly know by Americans
as London Bridge), is the London Dungeons.

http://www.the-dungeons.co.uk/london/en/index.htm

Another 10 minutes of cool walking along the Thames and you will another
prison type museum:

http://www.clink.co.uk/

> http://www.sciencemuseum.org.uk/ 10.00 to 18.00

Yeah, the national museums are fab.  In the same location is the History
Museum, also cool especially if you have seen the Night at the Museum movies
(different History museum but pretty much the same; fully of old stuff..).
Also, these fellas are free so bonus.

Have fun!!

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"