Happy New Year, Gang!

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jan 4 15:30:17 CET 2010

Peter Korsten wrote:
> Yes, the English are not known to consume large amounts of alcohol and
> behave like a bunch of baboons in their own country. ;)

That stereotype is true for a certain demographic. But they deny it and
project it onto the Scots ;)

I think it's not really the binge drinkers who are to blame, you know,
the guys who start fights with pensioners and babies, then fall over in
their own puke, or the girls dressed in gaffer tape and clown make-up
waddling in crazy shoes pissed as a bath full of ethanol, shagging
donkeys for bags of chips. I blame the pubs and clubs for -letting-
these people into their establishments ;)