Happy New Year, Gang!

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jan 4 15:03:21 CET 2010

Martin Naef schreef:

> I think what you're observing is really the difference between city
> and countryside. As a rule of thumb (with exceptions), the higher the
> population density, the more "stressed" a region and its people feel.
> I wouldn't attribute this to "England" in general.

So how is this in Switzerland? I was looking at your Facebook photos
yesterday (funny thing, I'd flown over that general area a few hours
earlier; the snow suddenly stopped south of the Alps), and I don't think
you live in a very urbanised area. Is it very much different from
Zürich, or Glasgow?

Here in Malta, there is a little bit of countryside, but the big
difference is really between the north and the south. I'd say that in
Gozo, the other island, they have a perhaps more relaxed attitude.

- Peter