did you...

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Jan 3 23:08:42 CET 2010

On Sun, Jan 3, 2010 at 2:30 PM, Andrew Tarpinian <evildead at nyc.rr.com> wrote:
> ...ever get the feeling that you have no idea what kind of music to
> make? Like I have all these ideas that run across multiple genres and
> bpm's and intertwined together can't really sort out if they are rubbish
> or not :)

Thats BS.  You know exactly what kind of music to make.  You want to
make 'the good kind'.  What that exactly means is up to you.  Figuring
out what to call it and trying to communicate that to others....thats
something else entirely.

I handle it like this.  If people ask what kind of music I make, I
tell them its electronic.  I then tell them where they can listen to
it and if they want to call it something, they can go right ahead and
to that.

I guess it boils down to weather or not you like it.  If you do,
others probably will too.

Tony