Oh, bugger! SSD DRIVES!

Andrew Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Jan 3 21:45:33 CET 2010

Jay Vaughan wrote:
> Not everyone really needs to cart along 100's of gigs
> of stuff - really - unless they're really, really producing content.

really producing content <raises hand>

regardless I am really trying to pair down what I carry on my machine
and just keep most things in backup. Trying to figure out a new back
up/file management strategy right now. I'm thinking I should break down
and just set up a basic file server with external storage to keep all
completed projects on and then back that up to a backup set of external
storage.