Happy New Year, Gang!

Dave S EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jan 1 01:52:32 CET 2010

On Thursday 31 December 2009, Jay Vaughan wrote:
> Another year goes by, and here we still are, music-bar.  Subscribed!

Happy new decade everyone! :-)

I may only lurk these days, but I'm still here too - coming up for 9 years on
the bar myself now!

Remember the Zurich meet?

M at stock 2003?

Frome?

Nottingjam?

SynthDIY?

Some of the most enjoyable days of my life, those!  :-)

Here's to another 10 years - and who knows what we'll be up to by then?

Cheers,

~Dave (Unfortunately, we've all been ill for the last few days and still are,
so didn't get to go out partying tonight!  Urgh!  But have had a nice evening
anyway.)