RPM 2010 deadline approaches!

deeplfo EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Feb 28 04:48:56 CET 2010

Andy, thanks for taking care of this.

mohsen

________________________________
From: Andrew Robinson <andrew at bml.co.uk>
To: Music-bar <music-bar at lists.music-bar.org>
Sent: Sat, February 27, 2010 3:32:28 AM
Subject: RPM 2010 deadline approaches!

I'll take on the job of picking a suitable order, and burning and posting the physical CD of  '2010 Space Odyssey Part 2 by Various Music Bar Artists' if nobody else desperately wants to do it.

On the FTP we have the following completed tracks:

Cosmic Speed Limit by Chromic
Out There by LX Nen
Moon Rover by Deeplfo
30 Seconds by dego

(If you want me to change track / artist names, or change the capitalisation I've used above, let me know.)

The RPM rules say we need at least 35 minutes / 10 tracks of music to qualify. We currently have 4 tracks totalling 26 minutes 13 seconds.

I will pad it out with ambient spacey noises or more drum and bass insanity if necessary, but I will be administering a gentile tap on the nose and a disapproving stare to people not finishing things in time (it works on the cat).

Works in progress?

Solar Wind by Blauwurf
In Space by Joost and Romain
? by Jay
? by Gert (we can't have a space CD without a space emperor on it!)

- Andy_R