AVHPBJV!

ibi sum EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Feb 23 08:54:34 CET 2010

On Tue, 2010-02-23 at 07:57 +0100, Mikael Hansson wrote:
> Happy Birthday Jay!!
> Hope your new decade will bring joy and prosperity.
> See you on the other side(of 40) :)

Thank you Micke, and thank you music-bar for giving me almost 20 years
of crazy off-topic discussions to keep my days interesting!  Lets hope
in my old age, we geriatrics are still able to argue about stuff we know
is hopelessly futile!

BTW, music-bar .. Vaughan-Limberk Kid Number Two is on its way!

WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!  Almost too much excitement for a 40 year old dude!

Now get off my lawn!

--

;