EastWest/Quantum Leap's Orchestra VST freebie

Andrew Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Feb 21 19:16:19 CET 2010

Yea I was thinking yesterday that they should totally just put this stuff on a hdd, though I guess DVDs are still cheaper and more reliable in the end for shipping etc... but really I have never installed something before where the installer time still says 30 hours to go...