Moon Rover - 4 RPM

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Feb 18 17:22:05 CET 2010

On 12.02.2010, at 21:35, deeplfo wrote:

> Here is mine:
>
> http://www.deeplfo.com/music/moon-rover.mp3
>
> Let me know how it sounds on your end :-)

I think the bass has very little overtones and gets almost completely lost on smaller speakers.

The 8th hp-filtered hihat is very harsh and a bit too loud for my taste.

I think the main synth motif could be more dominant, more cutting through. same is true for the new synth coming in at around 3:30.

The HAL samples are a bit tired I think, have been used way too much by everyone and their mothers. Sorry to be so direct, but I feel they make the track much less than it could be.

just my personal taste..!

Best,
Kai