D9

Tom Adam EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Feb 15 20:38:05 CET 2010

> I really had to get used to it. Took me at least 10 minutes. And
> I hated the 'glasses'. It was plastic and it hat dents, and it
> never fit right...

As I've got an eye impediment I have almost no depth perception so I
won't bother even trying to look at this movie.
I wonder if they will still play plain old movies by the time I'm 60 and
finally have the time to go to the movies again ;-)

As with so many impediments, you learn to live with it. I just need a
reference and I'll do just fine. But last time I had to go for a
check-up at the hospital they put me in an all white room and I was
totally lost in space.

Only when I'm driving my car in Germany I can be a danger. (In Belgium
the fines are really crazy, 2500euro for 30 km/h speeding...)

Cheers,

--
ToAd
Tom.Adam at thebigear.be