looking for...

Bill Fox EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Feb 15 14:26:40 CET 2010

Gert van Santen wrote:
> I would be interested in new bands playing jazz-rock...

Thank goodness!  Of course, I expect that attitude from barians.
Unfortunately, the local music fans who actually go out to hear live
music (as opposed to staying home) and who listen to radio have zero
interest in anything they haven't heard 40 bajillion times already.

http://www.myspace.com/3rdworldelectric
Jonas Reingold and Roine Stolt of the Flower Kings with Zoltan Csorsz
(drums), Ayi Solomon (percussion), Lalle Larsson (keys),
Karl-Martin Almquist (saxes), and a special guest; Dave Weckl.

Jonas and Roine cite these influences:
Weather Report, Return To Forever, Mahavishnu Orchestra, Herbie
Hancock's Headhunters, Billy Cobham, George Duke

Enjoy!

Groetjes,

Bill