Something that had to be said�

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Feb 12 07:32:27 CET 2010

Op 12-2-2010 2:40, diode schreef:

> And holy crap of DoG: it was LOPPSI at the Deputies Chamber the last 3 days, count France as an orwellian state now� :(
>
> (for all Europe: read the blah from the Commission about the "internet of things", see Engström's blog PPSe EU MP with the comments�)

On the other hand, I find it encouraging that the European Parliament
blocked legislation (that was sneakily introduced one day before the
Lisbon Treaty came into effect) to give extra bank details to the USA.

It would be a bit silly that we should lose even more privacy because
that country has a fucked up foreign policy, or at least did from 2000
to 2008.

- Peter