Ever feel like you're addicted to your own tracks?

Tony Hardie-Bick EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Feb 10 19:19:17 CET 2010

K9 Kai Niggemann wrote:
> (I disagree with RW and feel it's a sign for a certain quality if I can stand
> to listen to my own music after finishing it)

Similar here. I find listening is like looking at my face in the mirror. True,
there are times when you wanna make sure it's all good, but it's not a major
passtime.

OTOH, I'm certain the pleasure Jay is getting is nothing to do with narcissism.
There've been times when I was really surprised that what I was doing actually
sounded... quite good, and those moments are like gold dust, cos you realise
that others may hear the same, and suddenly music is a language.

Tony (HB)