Urban Underground

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Feb 10 10:18:03 CET 2010

Well, I sell my music through an online distribution company -- they don't seem to list with "music is here", I can't find our albums there.

This doesn't mean it's a scam site (probably they just select much more thoroughly than others..), but it makes me wonder about the reason, because I have found our albums on so many shady looking download stores all over the world... (I seem to be the only one, few people actually buy copies). So what's different about music is here? too new maybe?

I wouldn't trust them with my credit card info in that case.. the 11 EUR or so is not soo bad. it's what we pay in iTunes as well, usually

Kai