Laptop

deeplfo EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Feb 9 20:56:35 CET 2010

I just bought one of those new Sony Vaio 64-bt Windows 7 machines and it's very nice, and very affordable.  Got a brand new VP-CCW model for $700 USD.  Use it for my Traktor Pro machine for my DJ gigs.  Good screen resolution too.  Mine was a bit more pricey as I added more RAM.

mohsen

----- Original Message ----
From: Tom Adam <tom.adam at thebigear.be>
To: Music-bar <music-bar at lists.music-bar.org>
Sent: Tue, February 9, 2010 9:57:51 AM
Subject: Laptop

Guys,

My sister, who's a researcher at the university of Leuven, is in need
for a new laptop.
It needs to be a windows machine. Apps include matlab, ArcGis
(geographical information system),...
Apparently she needs to do a lot of image processing... like analysing
'air'pictures and gathering statistical information from these images.
She prefers a small screen 15".

Any pointers?
I guess she needs lots of ram....

ToAd