Blender 3d

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Feb 5 23:33:30 CET 2010

Op 5-2-2010 22:20, Andrew Tarpinian schreef:

> Peter to your comment earlier about open source programs having
> trouble catching on, I think this is an example of it working.

There are plenty. Linux, for example. :) But also Apache HTTPd, Firefox,
and most of the Unix tools.

It's just that, over the years, I've come to the conclusion that any
system you choose to distribute computer programs has its merits.
There's no one perfect solution. Open source has the tendency to leave
you at the whim of a developer; closed source is, well, closed.

- Peter