The War You Don't See

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Dec 30 13:34:20 CET 2010

On 30/12/2010 11:00, Peter Korsten wrote:
> As H.L Mencken once said:
>
> "Explanations exist; they have existed for all time; there is always a
> well-known solution to every human problem — neat, plausible, and wrong."

"There is seldom a solution if the problem is profitable." - Me.

One of my new pet hates for the New Year is people quoting supposedly
wise people or philosophers, instead of using their own words. I know
the educated take great pride in sticking in quotes and references, but
what greater wisdom is there than creating your own?

"The things that may keep us intellectual prisoners are the references
we take for granted" - Me.

:)