The War You Don't See

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Dec 29 11:52:57 CET 2010

Hi Peter

> Opinions are nice, but just that. They can help you make up your mind, if
> you're happy to do that; otherwise, videos such as this just serve to
confirm
> one's own beliefs - and mind that word, 'belief', because it's not based
on
> thorough research.

I can understand you don't want to watch the video, it is rather long.
However, very little of the video is based on opinions, rather, it presents
facts such as the 1+million dead, the 1/2million children our santions have
killed, the news dociers that were ignored by all major news companies with
the heads of the BBC and ITV being interviewed, giving comment on why they
were ignored.

Like you, I am very sceptical of opinionated interent media, but I am always
interested in the raw facts and figures.

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"