Inspired Instruments YRG-1000 You Rock Guitar

Romain / rXg EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Dec 23 17:03:05 CET 2010

I already saw few month ago the same plastic stuff with the note blinking on
the neck (from japan ? I dont find the link anymore  ) ... it s maybe
interesting for some people to learn some songs but to learn to play on a
real guitar  ? maybe for the theory  but not in the practical way...
 Practically the final touch should be really different from a real guitar i
guess ( how do you do a bend ?)...
i don t want to press a button to do a slide or pull off  etc ( a foot
control will be smarter imo) ...
What will be next  compare to a real  Stradivarius a midi violin  ?
Not from me ....
Somewhere electronic is not playing but  cheating otherwise take the real
instrument ...
And about guitar hero, well for instance, Scoot Ian from Antrax tried to
play guitar hero on his own song and he was suck ... i think everything is
said about this and those toys ...
Is it because you are good in Formula 1 game  that you can drive like
Schumacher ?
All in all it s only what i guess and who care what i guess anyway ( santa
clauss heheh ? )
Agreed it s fabulous  toy and some people make music with toys ...
everything is possible in the end if you practice enough the toy but to get
the real sound ?
:)

On Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 12:20 PM, Chris Strellis <
Chris.Strellis at crystalvision.tv> wrote:

> Product Features
>
> The world's first guitar that is a musical instrument, video game
> controller and USB/MIDI controller
> Designed for those who want to migrate from video games to playing real
> guitar music
> Patented technology bridges the gap between rhythm based video games and
> real music
> It never requires stringing and never goes out of tune, perfect for the
> first-time player
> Compatible with ROCK BAND(TM) and GUITAR HERO(TM) games on Nintendo Wii,
> Xbox360, PlayStation3 and PC.
>
> £180 in the UK and about 200 Euros and 200 dollars.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/36e5kv8
>
> Here's the obligatory YouTube video:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbwWD-ySKqU
>
> Hmmm..looks really interesting.