"We have always been at war with WikiLeaks."

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Dec 17 18:59:53 CET 2010

Op 17-12-2010 15:17, Jay Vaughan schreef:

> Nobody trusts America any more, that's the point.  And why should they, after 9/11, afghanistan, Iraq, guantanomo, bank-crash, etc?

Speak for yourself. And anybody claiming that 9/11 was perpetrated by
the US government should be taken out and given a good beating.

What I won't allow myself is to be lead by cynicism and paranoia. And
that's what's happening to too many people, who don't trust anybody, and
see a conspiracy behind every tree.

- Peter