"We have always been at war with WikiLeaks."

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Dec 17 00:18:09 CET 2010

Op 16-12-2010 22:25, The Dong schreef:

> On 16/12/2010 20:59, Peter Korsten wrote:
>> So, if you (and others) are so concerned about that, why have I never,
>> ever, read anything on this list about:
>> * Russia (turned off democracy and is now a Maffia-authoritarian state)
>> * China (woeful human rights record, imperialist agenda in the South
>> China Sea, supporting countries with equally woeful human rights records)
>> * Sudan (persecuting part of its own population; head of state indicted
>> for war crimes)
>> * North Korea (ha ha!)
>>
>> There are others, such as Iran, Saudi-Arabia, DR Congo, Zimbabwe, Libya,
>> Egypt, Venezuela, but you get the idea.
>
> Yes.
> All governments are not so nice.
> It is untrue that Wikileaks has only leaked US information.

I've never claimed that. What I did was point out that nobody has ever
complained about any government except a western one. You can kill
thousands upon thousands of prisoners a year, and sell their organs, but
you won't read about it here.

- Peter