"We have always been at war with WikiLeaks."

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Dec 16 22:04:42 CET 2010

Op 16-12-2010 21:01, The Dong schreef:

> Iran has already showed signs of the opposite behaviour.
> They may even concede some on the nuclear rant (and it is a rant)

Iran is building centrifuges that they don't need for the nuclear
reactors they say they want to build. On the other hand, those
centrifuges could be used in a process that will eventually yield
weapon-grade plutonium (I presume it's plutonium, nobody in his right
mind would build a uranium-based nuke).

I've yet to see an explanation for that.

- Peter