"We have always been at war with WikiLeaks."

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Dec 16 21:56:46 CET 2010

On 16.12.2010, at 20:11, Tony Scharf wrote:

>  If anything the
> cables are showing is just how *mundane* most secrets are.

I think this is more due to the fact that the all so free press first jumped on the gossip parts of the leaks. "this and that's wife may be mistaken for her own daughter unless you stand close to her and realize she can't move her face anymore..." not really the kind of material that can bring down an empire. But Hillary is really really pissed. So they are fearing that something else might surface...

Kai