"We have always been at war with WikiLeaks."

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Dec 16 21:11:06 CET 2010

On 16/12/2010 18:52, Peter Korsten wrote:
>> Julian and friends are the first free press source I've seen, and you
>> want them to be shut down?
>
> No, I don't want them to shut down. I just think they're a bunch of wankers.

You only 'know' Julian and that's how it's meant to be, to protect the
parties involved. How can you think them ALL wankers?
We all wank at some point.

> They're on their high horse, how right and just they are (just like you,
> really)

I wish I had a horse to rightly ride high upon.
Alas, I fear that is somehow illegal without a license, therefore
unappealing ;)

Julian is a bit of a knob, obviously riding high upon the brief wave of
victory against the machine. Maybe he will ultimately fail. But for now
he is allowed to live in a prison (whether inside one or not) ;)