I've got myself a Yamaha SU700....

Chris Strellis EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Dec 16 10:25:11 CET 2010

Hi Komatos,

Many thanks for your interesting and detailed reply but mostly I'd like
to thank-you personally for leaving a digital legacy in the Yahoo
Groups. From these I've downloaded a few floppy discs of sounds and
songs including the 4 tutorial ones that hopefully will get me started.
There's plenty of reference to AMPFEA including an ampfea909 drum set,
plus Linn and Virus kits.

Is the Sample CD that comes with it any different from the 4 tutorial
floppies?

Would it be possible to image the CD and YouSendIt or Dropbox it?

Right, now I'm off to http://home.comcast.net/~komatos

Happy Christmas!

Chris