I've got myself a Yamaha SU700....

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Dec 15 16:22:52 CET 2010

I had one of these for a while.  It was a very interesting box.  Mine
had 16mb of RAM on it and SCSI, but it was a royal pain to save/load.
The SCSI was only slightly faster than floppy disk!

Great sounding unit, and if I had the chance to pick one up cheap, I
might just do that just for its FX section.

Tony