I've got myself a Yamaha SU700....

Chris Strellis EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Dec 15 16:19:49 CET 2010

Hi Gert,

> Cool. Always thought it looked like a really great machine.

It's got plenty of limitations but then that's what might make it fun
and creative. It's not max memory and no SCSI but I can still load
sounds in via floppy. I swear by the almighty Tepis I won't produce any
Hippity Hoppity music on it :D

It was the multi-colour VFD that attracted me to it. Also the colour
scheme matches my Juno 106.

Also, I won't mention the brace of Roland SP-404s I've got coming too*.
They need some fixing up but will also be a fun sampler/groove machine.

Look! - I'm almost joining the 21st Century with my gear :)

Cheers

Chris

* oh bugger I did