Tron: Legacy soundtrack

Andrew Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Dec 14 00:26:53 CET 2010

There were like 4 billion fake song on youtube over time, basically people just making tracks and pretending they were official, so it was confusing.

Yea it's on there, and that drum sound is a theme of sorts across the score. While some tracks are orchestra only, there is a good amount of electronic going on in others. I think it's a cool soundtrack if you are a fan of electronic music and orchestral combined.