iPad sequencer project: TODO

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Dec 3 13:13:45 CET 2010

Op 3-12-2010 12:20, Jay Vaughan schreef:

> * Acquire iPad for Development    DONE
> * Acquire Camera Kit              DONE
> * Update to iOS4.2                DONE
> * Set up development environment  DONE
> * Build basic MIDI I/O app        DONE
>
> ;)
>
> So .. what to do next ..

As I suggested before - it would be cool to have a really great
sequencer, like the P3, but then the intuitive iPad way. A
sequencer that can send MIDI to an external multitimbral synth
like a Virus C module, so you can gig with a virus C, an iPad and
a mixer.

It would be even better if this sequencer also had an internal;
synth/drums engine for work on the go.

:-)