Happy birthday Chris!

Chris Strellis EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Aug 31 13:11:04 CEST 2010

Thanks guys for all your birthday wishes :)

I've just come back from holiday and I had my birthday whilst there with
my family.  For the record I'm now 41 but that didn't stop me going to a
Dinosaur Park on my Birthday and playing on the swings/slides and
climbing equipment :D

http://www.dinosauradventure.co.uk/

....rrrrRROOARRRR!!!

Present-wise nothing music related but let's say I don't need to buy any
socks for a while!

However, I did get this from local charity shop for 4 pounds.

http://tinyurl.com/55tzs

My 11 year old daughter was more interested in it than my 7 year old
son.  She manage to hook it up as a sound sampler and then go sonic
mangling.  I'm so proud of her!! ;)

Cheers

Chris