Small voice-over job for Skandinavian languages and English

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Aug 26 10:49:08 CEST 2010

Hi all,

My client needs voice-over samples for the Skandinavian languages (Swedish, Finish, Danish, Norwegian). If you are interested in a small payed recording job (2-3 hours), please send me a 30 second sample of a piece of text in your language.
We need male as well as female voices.
The client decides if he will uses your voice.

English: I have samples from 3 persons on the music-bar: please let me know if you guys are still available and if I can use your samples. Also let me know if you will be able to record a female voce talent.

Info:

Languages: Swedish, Finish, Danish, Norwegian, English
Voices: male and female (yourself, partner, neighbour, parrot ;-)
Sample length: 30 seconds
Expected job duration (if the client picks your voice): 2-3 hours
Please deliver any samples asap (tomorrow or the weekend)
Payment: €30 per hour, payed after delivery
Audio: wav, 44.1 kHz, mono. Good quality, no noises, dead sound (no room).

Please respond to my personal e-mail address.
Thank you all very much!!!!

gert van santen
www.gertvansanten.nl