Mackie C4 controller?

James R. Coplin EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Aug 25 21:07:53 CEST 2010

I'm trying to make templates for my Microwave at the moment. I've done sysex
in the past and while a pain, I've always been able to manage.  For some
reason, the way the C4 does masking I'm just not getting.  It's fine for CC
stuff but for my older synths I need a full on sysex implementation.

James