Inception

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Aug 22 20:24:11 CEST 2010

Op 12-8-2010 23:25, K9 Kai Niggemann schreef:

> I thought it was a great movie with an amazing soundtrack.
>
> [...]
>
> What do you think?

For me, it was an interesting and thought-provoking film, although it
didn't exactly break new grounds: breaking into someone else's dream was
the topic of 'Dreamscape'.

The last two films I'd seen were 'The Karate Kid' and 'Knight and Day',
also because my wife likes films that don't require a lot of thinking
(and yes, she also likes science-fiction and films with a high body
count). So it was my turn now, and between Cats & Dogs, The Last
Airbender and Inception, I chose the latter.

The film also borrows certain concepts of computer game design, which I
thought was interesting.

The first half was a bit slow and could have been somewhat shorter, but
all in all, a very well made film with a quite original script and
amazing special effects.

- Peter