last nights jam session ..

Jonny Stutters EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Aug 19 15:47:20 CEST 2010

On 17 August 2010 18:46, Jay Vaughan <jayv at synth.net> wrote:
> in case you want to hear it:
>
> http://w1xer.at/tfp_jay_0815_214303.mp3
> http://w1xer.at/tfp_jay_0815_220142.mp3

Cheers for posting them, I enjoyed both.  You get a lot more interest
in the melody parts than I've managed to get out of my live rig.  Are
you playing most of the notes live or entering sequences?

On the subject of live jams, my latest is up at:
robmunro.net/opennight/120810/jonny_stutters_opennight_8_120810.mp3

Warning: one of the filters goes nuts for 10 secs or so at about 90%
of the way through the recording - watch the volume if you're
listening on headphones.  The fade at the end is down to the battery
dying on the recorder so the end is missed out.

Jonny