Inception

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Aug 13 08:15:57 CEST 2010

On 13.08.2010, at 07:47, Jay Vaughan wrote:

> But I've been a cranky person about movies for almost a decade now.  My opinion is irrelevant, but I think sci-fi is crap these days.

Would be interested to hear if there was anything you liked? I heard "I'm not there", the Bob Dylan documentary was really good, especially since it uses means not usually seen in movies (several actors play the same person in different stages of his life -- even women, not just the regular a child, a teen and adult and an old man).

There is a great film about German poet Hilde Domin, also a documentary.

Maybe you'd like Ulrich Seidl's films about Austria (Models, Hundstage,Import/Export etc)? You have lived there long enough to appreciate his dark perspective...;)

Kai