Please recommend: free recording software on Mac

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Aug 12 17:34:44 CEST 2010

On 12.08.2010, at 17:10, Jonny Stutters wrote:

> The version of Quicktime included with Snow Leopard includes audio
> recording for free.  I can't remember what the situation was in
> versions <10.6.

Quicktime 10 (the new icon) can not do a number of things that Quicktime 7 Pro could...

That's why you can still download QT Player Pro 7 if you bought it, even though 10 will initially install over it...

Sometimes it's hard to understand why we get paid *downgrades* from companies...