Galactic Travels Top 20 Report for July, 2010.

Bill Fox EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Aug 3 17:32:20 CEST 2010

http://wdiy.org/programs/gt/playlists/2010/top20-07jul.html

WDIY 88.1 FM "Galactic Travels" Top 20 for July, 2010.
Shows #691 to #695; 1-July-2010 to 29-July-2010
Reported in non-ranked, alphanumeric order.
Compiled by Bill Fox
website: http://galactictravels.info
RSS News Feed: http://wdiy.org/programs/gt/rss/enews.xml
MySpace: http://myspace.com/galactictravels
Facebook: http://facebook.com/group.php?gid=95658555829

The Special Focus for July was >Rene van der Wouden.
http://wdiy.org/programs/gt/playlists/2010/focus.html#jul

ARTIST - ALBUM TITLE - LABEL
ARC - Church - DiN
Alio Die and Parallel Worlds - Circo Divino - Hic Sunt Leones
Conrad Schnitzler and Wolfgang Siedel - 10 kW/h - Ricochet Dream
Eitan Reiter - Places I Miss That I Haven't Been To - Aleph Zero
Erik Wollo - Gateway - Projekt
Fredrik Ohr - Falling Through the Earth - Aleph Zero
Jonn Serrie - Thousand Star - New World
Kubusschnitt - Entropy's Evolution - none
Max Corbacho - Ars Lucis - ad21
Mikronesia - Mikronesia - none
Mikronesia - vxvii - Kikapu
Rene van der Wouden - Alchemia - REWO
Rene van der Wouden - Numerus Fixus - REWO
Rene van der Wouden - Pro Sequentia - REWO
Rene van der Wouden - Recreation - REWO
Rene van der Wouden - Universal Quiet - REWO
Ricochet Gathering - Muflon Sorcerers - SynGate and Ricochet Dream
Robert Rich - ylang - Soundscape Productions
Steve Roach - Here Sigh of Ages - Projekt
The Tangent Project - Live on Star's End 12.06.09 - none

Bill
Host of Galactic Travels, an electronic, ambient, and space music show,
Thursdays at 11:04 pm EDT/GMT-4 on WDIY 88.1 FM in Allentown and
Bethlehem, 93.9 FM in Easton and Phillipsburg, and on 93.7 FM in
Trexlertown and Fogelsville.  WDIY also broadcasts in HD Digital Radio
on 88.1 FM.
Galactic Travels web site: http://galactictravels.info
MySpace: http://myspace.com/galactictravels
Facebook: http://facebook.com/group.php?gid=95658555829
RSS News Feed: http://wdiy.org/programs/gt/rss/enews.xml
Podcasts: http://wdiy.org/programs/gt/rss/podcasts.html
Listen to WDIY at http://wdiy.org/listen on-line.
To subscribe to the galactic-travels mailing list, click on [Join This
Group!] at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/galactic-travels
Playlists are also published at http://billfox.blogspot.com
RSS (2.0) feed from http://billfox.blogspot.com/rss.xml
Atom (0.3) feed from http://billfox.blogspot.com/atom.xml