Interesting internet radio stations?

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Apr 26 22:20:46 CEST 2010

Op 26-4-2010 15:29, Joost Schuttelaar schreef:

> On Apr 24, 2010, at 9:04 , Peter Korsten wrote:
>
>> You should really like the E72: it does pretty much everything, and *it's
>> not from Apple*. ;)
>>
>> It's not perfect, and there are those who say that Nokia is losing it,
>> but a lot of thought and care has gone into it. It *even** comes with
>> felt
>> cloths* to clean it (which you need; the shining metal back and the glass
>> front get smudged quite easily).
>
> LOL! :)

Yeah well. :)

It's a very nice phone, though. The one thing that worries me a bit is
that it drains the battery in about two days, and it's the same as the
one in the E61i - which used to do a week without recharge, when it was
brand new.

Maybe it's also because I'm still playing with all the gadgets; it could
be that.

Still, feature-wise, it kicks the iPhone left, right and centre (even
the E61i did that). Except for the large touch screen, of course.
Although it's like comparing oranges and, well, Apples. They have a very
different target audience. The iPhone is more of a fun device
(especially if it does score you those chicks), whereas the Nokia is a
very capable communicator.

- Peter