interesting iPad info

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Apr 24 14:58:38 CEST 2010

This is a development I am following, as it takes care of one of my points
against the iPad.   Supposedly, there is going to be a generic Audio class
compliant driver, and possibly a MID one as well...no one knows for sure
yet.

Right now, I am very interested in an Android tablet.  Ive been playing with
development for my wife's droid phone, and there are some very interesting
things I could do with it...

Tony

On Sat, Apr 24, 2010 at 2:37 AM, Gert van Santen <g.vansanten at chello.nl>wrote:

> When Camera Connection Kit or USB connector are used:
>
> - USB headphone/headset will work on the iPad through the
> connection kit. Skype phone call was tested and "the quality was
> just terrific".
> - USB keyboards can be used.
>
> They should have installed a USB port in the iPad to start with,
> of course, but it's nice to see those possibilities. Wondering if
> you can connect a USB controller/synth keyboard as well...

NoiseTheorem:
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/NoiseTheorem/141645972762
myspace:http://www.myspace.com/noisetheorem
soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/noisetheorem