Messy Sh**

Sjaak de Vos EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Apr 23 06:39:50 CEST 2010

I did a "remix" of a recording I was working on a few months ago.

Added guitars - duh like there are not enough guitars already there..
And I tried to fix the drums a tiny bit....
Mixed them, more upfront also.. risky maybe - lol

New drumrecordings didn't make it somehow...( the guitarrecordings did..)
Probably I recorded a drumsession that is a bit tighter somewhere but I
can't make use of it at the moment.
There are simply too much drumtakes and I can't be found replaying and
editing them at the moment- it's just not worth the effort also.
At a certain point, after listening 100+  times it becomes a bitch or
something.

I defo made some improvements  though, and I find my self pleased
somehow with the "endresult".

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=805498