new macbook pros...

Tony Hardie-Bick EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Apr 16 15:03:23 CEST 2010

Michael Zacherl. wrote:
> I thought of a notebook with a bad screen -  2nd hand.
> But that's rather for Jonny's shipping and set suitcase and not my selfcontainedenclosure - that one would have heat problems.
>
> (now I can delete that part from my pm to you and Jonny ;-)

[opening up the conversation so others can see the glorious synth future
developing, *as it happens...* ;) ]

Keeping it real, I would say find the trashiest fast board available, preferably
3rd hand, and make the trash part of the aesthetic (including dubious vegetation).

If it blows up, go to the nearest skip and get another.

It's either that, or dealing carefully with yer primadonna blackbox hitek look
nobody else can have one kinda nonsense :)

Viva La Revolución!

Tony (HB)