Mastering / editing challenge

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Apr 16 12:42:26 CEST 2010

Søren Knudsen schreef:
>>> This of course includes a deesser, right?
>> Yes, I used it on the frequencies that do the rrr and ggg and
>> grrrr, but the resulting audio did not have enough low-mid and
>> sounded thin. It did sort of work for the worst sounds, though......
>>
>> Thanks for the tip :-)
>
> yw, did she use a popfilter in the first place?

yes. but she uses a sock ;-)

Next job I'll give her a real pop filter...

The other problem is: she has a VERY soft voice, and she is using
a USB mike with low gain. So I have to use a lot of gain to get
to the -6 dB that the client needs. This also has a deteriorating
effect on the audio.

--

:-)

G e r t   v a n   S a n t e n