Uk bill ..

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Apr 9 21:21:24 CEST 2010

Tony Scharf wrote:
> With that in mind, I have more faith (for lack of a better word) in the
> future.  Not because I think we are necessarily smart enough to get
> ourselves out of any particular mess but because life is smart enough.

Reminds me of a quote I heard in a BBC documentary about the powers that
shaped the earth, in particular how our atmosphere came into being and
global warming: "On a scale of a couple millions of years, the earth
will be just fine. It's us that we should be worried about". (or
something similar)

Martin