Uk bill ..

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Apr 9 16:00:29 CEST 2010

Op 9-4-2010 1:09, Gert van Santen schreef:

> But NL used to be so much better.
> Our governments have been ruining our country since the last 30
> years.

Was it really that much better? My father comments on how much more
polluted the place used to be. There weren't any fish in the canals in
my parents' village; now they're full of them.

Thirty years ago, laws were very much inspired by the
Christian-democrats: no same-sex marriage, and no (official) euthanasia.
Loads more people got killed on the roads, despite there being much less
traffic.

There was also the always looming doom of nuclear war; on the other
hand, it led to a lot of inspiration for eighties' songs.

> I demand change...

So go vote for the peroxide-gorilla. But first of all, base it on facts,
not on perception.

- Peter