Uk bill ..

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Apr 9 12:30:55 CEST 2010

Gert van Santen didn't write:
>> The problem with politicians, is not that they do nothing, it's that they
>> displace the feeling of responsibility :)

Typed like a true P.

> I almost get the feeling that they are deliberately trying to
> ruin things that are good, and just don't care about people at all...

The main problem is that everything ends up being a problem and trying
to change everything constantly creates more problems. The next party
sees some of the last parties policies as 'problems' and changes them,
only to have them u-turned at the next general rejection.

This pogo mojo is what P's thrive on, because if systems could be said
to work well enough (which I believe a lot of them do) there is no need
to administrate policy corrections, so bang goes a whole level of
management/governance. I reckon the whole government could be cut back
in half and still operate fine if they just stopped changing stuff at
every little blip that gets on the front page.

Even the bloody Conservatives are campaigning on being the party for
change. That doesn't sit very well.

I just don't vote and never will again.
Once is enough to learn that it doesn't matter if you vote in a Saint,
they will F'up things very badly eventually. It seems a planned event
that either Labour or the Cons get fed up ruling all us dimwits and
decide to die in a pire of flames and dirt and let the other one in for
a while, so they can sit back, still get paid, and shout and whine at
them a bit from the other side of the room.

I am, however, quite happy with the SNP in power for now, and forever at
this rate! The main reason I like the SNP is that Alex seems to only
appears in the media to plug positivity, not to cover up scandals ;)