This is why..

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Apr 9 05:36:45 CEST 2010

On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 10:26 PM, Andrew Tarpinian <evildead at nyc.rr.com>wrote:

> Yea I have been looking through this stuff now, obviously this was directed
> towards adobes flash to iphone converter in CS5, but everyone over in the
> Unity forums http://unity3d.com/ (software that I own) is freaking out a
> bit right now as it might affect them as well.
>
> The move has logic -
> http://daringfireball.net/2010/04/why_apple_changed_section_331
>
> but fuck...

It is a real dick move on apple's part.  I am really glad I am not involved
in dev for that ecosystem using tools that apple doesnt like.  I really dont
like that apple wants to choose my tools for me.

A friend of mine and I were actually considering iPads at one point for a
project we are in the early stages of defining.  With all of the ways they
are tightening their grip on developers, we have decided to decline it.  Our
app is going to be free anyway, so going to the hassle and expense of
getting into the apple world is just not going to be worth it.

Tony

NoiseTheorem:
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/NoiseTheorem/141645972762
myspace:http://www.myspace.com/noisetheorem