I promise I'll get rid of the sig

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Apr 7 23:59:08 CEST 2010

Possibly, but not in my line of work, and I'd guess not in Martin's either.

You, though, could be sitting on your sofa and doing translations by
talking to your iPad.

Provided it has a microphone (does it have one?) and the software, of
course. Somehow, I don't see that speech recognition software
appearing on the iPad soon.

- Peter