I promise I'll get rid of the sig

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Apr 7 22:55:08 CEST 2010

On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 3:51 PM, Joost Schuttelaar <joost at joostschuttelaar.nl
> wrote:

> PS: I'm getting an iPad (of course), just coz I think it's a very sexy
> piece of hardware and a fun toy. I have very mixed feelings about the
> direction Apple is going with their iDevices though. Very closed platform,
> restricted freedom, but so nicely made and a great way for independent
> software developers to make money again...

Its a scam, really.  yeah, you *might* make money.  If apple decides your
app is worthy enough for them to put it into their app store after you have
taken all the development risk.  Then they get a nice cut of every app sold
just cause.  Great way from them to pick your pocket and make you love it.

Tony